Diana works with clients to get to the heart of the matter. She assists them with how to lead in ways that enable people to contribute their best efforts. Diana’s approach includes a mix of challenge, informality, structured processes and flexibility. Many of her clients return as their circumstances change and develop.
- Projects are tailored specifically to meet your needs and context
- We agree to a clear set of outcomes, and how we will measure success
The way Diana gets involved is to listen to what you want to achieve and clarifies with you what is at stake, the context you are in, and the drivers for change. This approach enables you both to be in tune with what is at stake. She is perceptive to feedback and suggestions and contributes with a ‘value add’ in the planning stages. Group Manager
Diana makes a proposal to you with several approaches to achieve the outcomes. Her interventions are tailored to your specific situation and outcomes and Diana has a range of methodologies she uses.
Clients ask us to assist them to:
- Gain alignment within leadership teams
- Strengthen engagement among leaders and staff
- Create cultures of productivity, innovation and results
- Increase collaboration, reduce duplication and streamline systems
- Identify priorities within a myriad of competing interests
- Help people have the conversations they want to have with the people they want to have them with.
- Have strong reputations as sought after leaders
Diana excels with group dynamics and working with groups and individuals to engage and make changes. She is energetic, positive, very clear and focused on the outcomes that leaders and teams want to achieve
The results of our work are groups or individuals who
- produce the results they want
- have stronger intergroup connections
- enjoy better interpersonal relationships, greater vitality and less stress.