Leadership is a core business asset. Invest in your leaders and you invest in the future of your organisation
Do you want greater confidence in facing both complex relationship problems and new situations?
Diana works with senior leaders providing one-on-one coaching, as a sounding board, a behind-the-scenes resource, gives honest feedback, and acts as a devil’s advocate on important issues.
Diana provided mentoring and coaching to me during a challenging time as Chief Executive. That coaching allowed me to navigate through some difficult decisions and get a good outcome. Diana was particularly adept at challenging me in a constructive and no-nonsense manner to enhance and hone my leadership approach.
– CEO, Federal Agency
Results leaders report from working with Diana include:
- Enhanced reputation to inspire and motivate people
- Confidence in outcomes with difficult conversations
- Lead great meetings
- Transition rapidly into new roles
- Create productive work cultures
- Provide direction amidst chaotic circumstances
- Eliminate time wasting meetings
- Take a stand and maintain companionable relationships
- Build relationships of mutual benefit
- Be increasingly chosen for leadership roles
These results enable leaders to achieve dramatic progress; professionally, personally and in their organisations.
One hour with Diana is worth 100 hours with another coach!
– Senior Executive, International Government Agency
Diana draws on leader’s own experience and expertise to assist them to create the impact they want to have.
“Diana cuts to the chase in the first powerful session – this is a gutsy thing to do and meant we achieved the goals we had set.”
– Deputy Chief Executive
12 Criteria for Executive Presence
Take this self- assessment to identify and tackle your default behaviours that undermine success and determine your level of Executive Presence.