Leaders come to me wanting greater confidence in facing new situations such as how to:
- Inspire and motivate people
- Be confident of outcomes with difficult conversations
- Lead great meetings
- See things from a range of perspectives and provide direction
- Transition into new roles
- Create productive work cultures
- Provide direction amidst chaotic circumstances
- Eliminate time wasting meetings
- Take a stand and maintain companionable relationships
- Build relationships of mutual benefit
- Describe results rather than actions
- Be increasingly chosen for leadership roles
I work with senior leaders providing one-on-one coaching, as a sounding board, a behind-the-scenes resource, give honest feedback, and as a devil’s advocate on important issues. These roles enable leaders to achieve dramatic results; professionally, personally and in their organisations.
My focus with leaders is the personal aspect of professional development enabling them to make sense of feedback that has captured their interest. I draw on their own experience and expertise and assist leaders to create the impact they want to have.
How does Diana work?
I get together with the leader and his or her manager. We discuss the outcomes the leaders wants by having a coach. We discuss their motivation for developing these capacities, and how we would measure success. Together we establish the value to the leader, the group and organisation if they develop these abilities.
My coaching programmes for a series of sessions or 3, 6 or 12 months. Several options of interacting with me are available.
Leaders who work with me develop increased confidence in their abilities to develop trusted relationships.Discuss the outcomes you want with Diana >