How do you know you are making progress? What signals are you using to assess your development as leaders? How can we make meaningful assessments of our progress and build on our development?
- What are you most proud of since the programme?
- What are you doing that has really worked for you?
- What is one area/situation/relationship where you want greater success or effectiveness?
- What isn’t being used and now needs to be?
- How will you know you are making progress?
- What is your absolute top priority for change/improvement?
- Any reasons you believe you’ve been held back or unsuccessful in any areas?
- the collegial quality of their interpersonal relationships
- the significant progress of each person
- their willingness to engage confidently and purposefully with one another
- their ambition to build on what they had learned.
If you don’t review your progress, whether this is weekly, monthly or annually, how do you know you are expanding your capacities to lead well? Who might you do this with?
© Diana Jones