Programme Starts: August 2020
Executive Presence provides the opportunity for experienced leaders to increase their awareness of their impact on others, and develop their confidence and influence when contributing ideas and direction in groups.
Dramatically improve your presence:
- Presenting yourself in ways that conveys and engenders confidence
- Using effective behaviours in a variety of group environments and situations, and judgement in when to apply these
- Increased authenticity and credibility through positive relationships
- A greater awareness and understanding of your impact on others and how to create the impression and presence needed
- A greater understanding of group dynamics especially at executive level and chairing meetings and your own role and impact within these settings
VENUE: Willeston Conference Centre, 11/15 Willeston Street, Wellington
ENROLMENTS: Email Diana by clicking here , or via your CE or sponsor.