Programme Starts: July 2020
This Executive Presence programme is specifically directed to Deputy Chief Executives who want to expand their influence, alliances, visibility and gravitas as they make system wide interventions. Experienced General Managers who work directly with Ministers and the Senior Leadership Team may also be eligible. This Executive Presence programme provides you with the opportunity to have the presence and impact now relevant to you.
- Present yourself so people want hear from you
- Influence and create action
- Know how to take people with you including in tough times
- Finding influencers for systemic interventions
- Knowing what drives partnerships and collaboration
- Generate powerful governance interactions, and chair meetings where people want to participate
PROGRAMME STRUCTURE AND DATES
The programme runs over 4 months and is structured to maximize learning and application.
VENUE: Wellington Conference Centre: level 7, Chartered Accountants House, 50 Customhouse Quay
ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA: Experienced member of senior leadership team, trusted advsior with Ministers or Board, leads and participates in high level cross-government groups.
Email Diana by clicking here, or via your CE or sponsor.