Diana has the skill to fully understand the leadership and team building issues that need to be addressed to lift performance.
– Group Manager
Many of her clients return as their circumstances change and develop.
- Projects are tailored specifically to meet your needs and context
- We agree to a clear set of outcomes, and how we will measure success
Diana makes a proposal to you with several approaches to achieve the outcomes. Her interventions are tailored to your specific situation and outcomes and Diana has a range of methodologies she uses.
Diana excels with group dynamics and working with groups and individuals to engage and make changes. She is energetic, positive, very clear and focused on the outcomes that leaders and teams want to achieve
– Senior Manager
Clients ask us to assist them to:
- Gain alignment within leadership teams
- Strengthen engagement among leaders and staff
- Create cultures of productivity, innovation and results
- Increase collaboration, reduce duplication and streamline systems
- Identify priorities within a myriad of competing interests
- Help people have the conversations they want to have with the people they want to have them with.
- Have strong reputations as sought after leaders
The results of our work are groups or individuals who
- produce the results they want
- have stronger intergroup connections
- enjoy better interpersonal relationships, greater vitality and less stress.
Diana was commissioned to build a strategic focus and direction in a regulatory environment. Diana has a great personality and her energy creates a fun learning environment – it’s a good time but it’s a focused time. One of the outcomes we achieved was a cohesive team that enjoyed working together. The team became proactive at working across and assisting others. This was invigorating, mutually rewarding, enabling and challenging.
– Business Manager