Diana assists leaders make sense of feedback they have received so they learn how they are perceived and understand their impact on others. Using interactive methods Diana assists leaders expand their behaviours to ensure mutually beneficial relationships. She uses representational methods to make invisible dynamics visible, and therefore discussable. The focus of Diana’s work is in assisting leaders achieve better results through better relationships with those around them.
Diana’s approach includes a mix of trust, challenge, informality, structured processes and organic approaches. Many of her clients return as their circumstances change and develop.
- Projects are tailored specifically to meet your needs and context
- We agree to a clear set of outcomes, and how we will measure success
Diana makes a proposal to you with several approaches to achieve the outcomes. Her interventions are tailored to your specific situation and outcomes and she uses a range of methodologies and approaches, both structured and organic.
Clients ask Diana to assist them to:
- Gain alignment within leadership teams
- Strengthen engagement among leaders and staff
- Create cultures of productivity, innovation and results
- Increase collaboration, reduce duplication and streamline systems
- Align purpose and priorities within a myriad of competing interests
- Have the conversations they want to have with the people they want to have them with
- Release and enhance capability within groups
- Have strong reputations as sought after leaders
The results of our work are groups or individuals who
- Lift their influence and produce the results they want
- Enjoy better interpersonal relationships, greater vitality and less stress.
- Discuss and decide what is important to their producing great results