I have noticed clients who benefit most from coaching have distinctive approaches to learning.
- Are willing to accept tough feedback from bosses and peers
- Work to understand the impact they have on others
- Are open to learning new approaches
- Are able to identify clear outcomes they are seeking
- Identify specific success measure both they and others will see and experience
- Practice what they are learning
- Expect to make mistakes as they learn
- Become less self-critical and more self encouraging
Discuss your personalised leadership coaching programme with Diana
© Diana Jones,The Organisation Development Company 2013.